I just finished my 3rd round of chemo. I have next week off which is nice. I'm feeling exhausted and have a headache today. But I tried to stay out of bed today. I did lay down till about 930 am. I am getting a CT scan on April 29, 2026 to see if the tumors have shrunk. So please keep me in your prayers that they have.
I have just been so exhausted after the chemo appointments. I lay down and just relax. But I can't stay in bed all day. I have an Etsy shop that I am going to work on this week that I am off of chemo. I've been trying to start my small business which seems like forever. But I work on it and give up. So I am trying to get my life together. I can't wait till my cancer journey is over and then start. I have to start now. I know I can't do too much the weeks that I do have chemo but I can work a little it on it. So that is what I am going to do.
So wish me luck that I can do this. This blog will not be about my business, I have a different blog for that. That blog is https://hopeangelinedesigns.blogspot.com/ This blog will stay about my cancer journey.
Well, that is all I have for now. I am going to rest this coming week so I won't have anything new to report until I see my oncologist on May 5th. I have a procedure on May 4th to get my stint taken out. So I will come back and talk about with y'all. For now I will say I will talk to you later. Please keep me in your prayers or send good vibes.
XOXO,
Hope Angel
On February 13, 2026 I was given the words "You have Stage 4 Bile Duct Cancer". My world fell apart at that moment. My mind raced as I thought what about my kids, husband and family? Do I need to do chemotherpy? Am I going to die? Waiting for the appointment with the oncologist felt like it took forever even though it was a week later. She gave the same diagnoises. Stage 4 Bile Duct Cancer from the byopsy they took. She told me I had anywhere from 12 months to 5 five years. Bu 5 years is rare. It is a uncureable disease. My husband and I cried right there in the patient room. All I could hear is 12 months. I told my husband I can't die in 12 months I want to see the kids graduate. I have so much I need to do. It was earth shattering. Right now I do not feel like I have cancer. I did one treatment. My hair is falling out a bit but not a lot. Kinda like a usaul amount after you brush your hair. I do not feel ill. I am overwhelmed. I started chemo on Ma...
Comments
Post a Comment